Política de privacidad
This NATATUL Data Protection Policy will apply to browsing our website, www.natatul.com, as well as to the purchase of our products through it.
www.natatul.com is a website of NATATUL OU, with Registration number 16216802 and address at Vismeistri 14, 13522, Tallinn, Estonia.
Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO YOU KEEP?
We always try to keep as little data as possible, among which you can find:
- Your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.)
- Economic and transactional information (for example, payment method, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.)
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter or data about your tastes and preferences).
When we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, these are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- To manage your registration as a user: In the event that you decide to register as a user on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service (care @ natatul . com)
- For the development, fulfilment and execution of the sales contract: This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including sending quality surveys about the products or services provided.
- Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used. For example: if when buying any of our products, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card data for future purchases, we need to process the indicated data for the activation and development of said functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your auto-completed payment data to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be understood as valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time, contact us if you have any problem and we will help you solve it.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against us during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase
- Manage requests for information about the availability of products or information about products, services or promotions.
- For billing purposes and to make available to you invoices for purchases you have made on the Platform.
- Guarantee the use of other features or services available, such as the purchase, management and use of the Gift Card
- For marketing purposes:
- Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS). Likewise, we can send you this information through push notifications in the event that you have activated them on your mobile device. Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing entails the analysis of your user or client profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what may be the products and services that best fit your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history, we will make suggestions about products that we think you may be interested in and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "recover cart" functionality.
Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time through the instructions that we provide you with in each communication.
If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can disable this option on your mobile device.
- Carry out promotional actions (developing contests or sending your list of saved articles to the email address you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate them through various means such as social networks or on the website itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your data.
- Disseminate on the Platform or through our channels on social networks photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our website and to be able to introduce improvements.
- Quality surveys aimed at finding out the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting areas for improvement.
WHY DO WE USE THEM?
The legitimacy in the use of data is derived from the acceptance of the conditions when making a purchase or registering in our newsletter or the interest shown in us giving you an answer to a question via mail, telephone, WhatsApp or through any other form of communication.
- Data used to manage your registration as a user: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform, so that you can register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, since otherwise we could not manage your registration. In the event that you choose to use the access or login through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to process your data is the consent you provide at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
- Development, fulfilment and execution of the contract of sale or services: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that binds us to you. It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you request it or authorize us. In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your own consent. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all the parties that intervene when the payment of a purchase is made and in particular for you, since it allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
- Customer Service: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in dealing with the requests or queries that you make to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve any queries raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the sales contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights that we inform you about below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfilment of legal obligations on our part.
- Marketing: The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications on your mobile device, or when you accept the bases legal to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the Platform or on our social media channels. To show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out a profile with the information we have about you and the personal data that you have provided us, since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access information according to your preferences.
- Usability and quality analysis: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction, since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality services.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We will share your data with service providers that help or support us or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, and whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
They are, among others: financial entities, fraud detection and prevention entities, providers of technological services, providers and collaborators of logistics, transportation and delivery services, providers of services related to customer service, providers and collaborators of services related to marketing. and advertising.
Some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, such as the United States. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data: Some providers are certified in Privacy Shield, a certification that you can consult at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/ welcome
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example to object to us using your data or to port it.
To exercise your rights, contact us at email@example.com, simply indicate the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal data. By actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person in charge of the Platform or to any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide us with your own personal data, not that of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process their personal data.
- Ask us to Delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
- You will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data, whenever technically possible.
- When the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with: - The Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (https://www.aki.ee/en)
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
Manage your registration as a Platform user
We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
Development, fulfilment and execution of the contract of sale or service
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. On some occasions, we will only process the data until the moment you decide, as is the case of the payment data (card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
We will treat your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
Usability and quality analysis
We will treat your data promptly during the time in which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times. Once the possible actions are prescribed in each case, we will proceed to the deletion of personal data.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Please read our Information on Cookies to learn more about the cookies and similar devices we use, their purpose and other information of interest:
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer. Although the general term "Cookie" is used in this policy, since it is the main information storage method used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies? The information stored in the Cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as "Third Party Cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "Third Party Cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and guarantee the payment operations carried out.
To restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website you can do so, at any time, by modifying your browser settings according to the guidelines indicated below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual for the configuration of Cookies to be carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, consult the "Help" menu of the same.
What specific Cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
The Cookies, tags or other similar devices used by this website are included below, along with information on the purpose, duration and management (own or by third parties) of each of them.
Cookies: User identification
Purpose: They are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data of the user session, such as connection timeout, session identifier, etc.
Cookies: Session ID
Purpose: They identify the user's http session. They are common in all web applications to identify requests from a user in a session.
Cookies: Navigation status
Purpose: They allow to identify in which browsing state the user is (start of the session, first page, first access, scroll state, voting state, etc.).
Cookies: User Selections
Purpose: They store the session values selected by the user such as the store, the language, the currency, the products, the size, etc.
Cookies: Favourites and last selections
Purpose: They allow to remember the user's favourite selections (of stores, for example) or the last selections (of stores, products, consent for the installation of cookies, etc.) in subsequent accesses to the web.
Cookies: Shopping cart
Purpose: They store information about the shopping cart, as well as the user identification data associated with said cart.
Purpose: They allow to manage changes between secure (https) and non-secure (http) domain (protocol).
Cookies: Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmv, __utmz, _ga...)
Purpose: They allow the monitoring of the website using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data saved for later analysis are: number of times a user visits the website, dates of the user's first and last visit, duration of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine they used the user to reach the web or what link he clicked, from where in the world the user accessed, etc. The information generated by the "cookie" about his use of the website will be directly transmitted and archived by Google Inc (company headquartered in the US). The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page, https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage , to obtain more information about the cookies it uses and how to disable them (bearing in mind that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites).
Management: Third Party
This information will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered on this website change. However, punctually during said update, it could happen that the informative box stops including some cookie, tag or other similar devices.
We may modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it appropriate. In case we do, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even notify you to your email address when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce any interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our website.
Tallinn, March 31 2022